EARN money with SMORTY easily.

Smorty:
Smorty is one of my favourite paid to post site. It gives me 6 tasks right after I signed up. Every task is USD$6.00 each. This is quite good but unfortunately, I do not accept all their tasks as I do not have time to write all of them because I'm busy with my exam in university. Fortunately, I managed to write 4 tasks and make USD$24.00 within 2 days. I got the payment on Monday the next week.


 Smorty is a get paid to blog site offering wide range of opportunity for bloggers to write and make money. The best part of Smorty is that the lowest payment per post is $6.00. So, it is quite good to make money from Smorty. If you like to blog for money, then get paid for blogging using Smorty is a good service that you must join.

In my opinion, Smorty is a good site. Besides offering get paid to blog, it also offers referrals program where bloggers can earn more money by referring their friends and other bloggers to join Smorty.

Visit Smorty site today and blog for money. Say "Yes" to
blog for money today because you will not want to miss this opportunity to monetize your blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment